4.0 technology providers will detail their expertise and describe how it can be implemented.
SME’s of the aerospace sector will share their experience regarding the implementation of a 4.0 technology.
Technical session 1 : Robotics and Cobotics / Additive manufacturing automatization
- Sirris, Sven DeTroy , “Is your next colleague a cobot?”
- VinciTech (NL), Leon Bemelmans, “Vini - a cost effective and compliant cobot system for assembly support tasks”.
- Citius Engineering, Philippe Hermant (Sales & Business Developer), " Space industry : robot application to improve manufacturing quality"
- Dumoulin Aero/ARMIN (Geoffroy-Vincent Cammermans, CEO & Thomas Janquart, Manager), "Dumoulin Aero, an SME starting the 4.0 journey"
- Sirris, Benjamin Denayer, "Integrating Additive Manufacturing in your production environment"
- Ekzo - FIT, Jean-Pierre Josqui, “ Example of Large scale AM integration"
Technical session 2 : Connected Supply Chain / Internet of Things (IoT) and transfer to ERP and MES
- VersaSense, Nelson Matthys (CEO): “The Plug&Play Wireless IoT Fabric for the Connected Supply Chain”
- Pozyx, Samuel Van de Velde, (CTO): “Improved warehouse management with accurate indoor positioning”
- ThingsPlay, Frédéric Jourdain, (CEO): “From Hardware to Data in real time in Smart Manufacturing”
- Block0, Daniel Penninck, "Blockchain for supply chain"
- Sensolus, Kristoff Van Rattinghe, CEO of Sensolus, "Lessons learned on IoT for supply chain in aerospace manufacturing"
Technical session 3 : Monitoring/Quality Control/Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- Oculavis GmbH, Martin PLUTZ (managing director) - "Smart glasses and augmented reality"
- MatchID, Miguel SABBE (CEO) - "Metrology… beyond colors!"
- V2I, Christophe Loffet (Project & Business Development Manager), "Tailor-made monitoring and quality control solutions"
- I-Care, Olivier Dengis, How could you manage critical assets remotely? Wake-up your sensors!
- Arkite, Erik Duyck - "Do not only Automate, also Autonomate !"
- Imec, Dirk Hamelinck, "Industry 4.0 for Aeronautics : can we learn from AI and VR approaches in other domains ?"
Technical session 4 : Big Data analysis
- Yazzoom, Alexis Piron "Machine & process monitoring in the age of big data"
- Performance For Assets, Philippe Mol, Technical Manager, “How to turn data into actionable intelligence?”
- PEPITe, Philippe Mack, "Artificial intelligence in manufacturing - challenges and opportunities."
- B12 Consulting, Vincent Boucher, "Machine learning, real business cases"